Friday, August 21, 2009

"The World"

For many, the world is a fun and magical place full of excitement and happy fairies who fart pixie dust. For the rest of us, it's a harsh and unforgiving place. Frankly, I have had enough of it, and am at a loss as to what to do. Let's start with a little bit of background information.

Two or three weeks ago, my parents kicked me out of the house for not getting a job within one week (as unreasonable as that sounds), so I was permitted to stay with my girlfriend and her parents. I try to do chores, they don't let me. I don't ask for things, but to my 'dismay', they buy me things anyway. I try to be polite, and it just doesn't work. My "mother-in-law" is the wicked witch of the south. For some reason, she hates me, and I just don't quite understand it. I have tried to reason with her on multiple accounts in a calm collected manner, and she denies. For the sake of not retyping everything, I am simply going to forward you all here and move on with my story.

If you read the yahoo answers link, you know that my days are probably numbered here, and that I have been searching for a job as hard as I can. Frankly, nowhere is hiring, and if they are, they have many many applicants other than, and more qualified than, me. Don't forget the fact that I have no job experience! And it's not just that, being a pile of shit, it's that even if I did manage to find a job, minimum wage in my state (USA) is not nearly enough to cover rent for a single room in a house, much less an apartment, as well as food, utilities, and transportation! And that's full-time! Chances are, due to school and lack of hours, I will only be working around 20 hours a week!

Frankly, I can feel the world closing in on me, my options are all equally bad, and things are going nowhere. Don't get confused - this is not a suicide letter, I just feel like ranting, as well as giving a reason as to why I can't write here all the time. And I did try to use the methods in my previous post, but none of them provide me with nearly enough to sustain me.

My dad's dead. My mom disowned me. My girlfriend is being pushed into breaking up with me. I will have no place to stay in a little bit. Although not a suicide letter, I feel that if things don't change I may end up dead soon, or if not dead, dead-spirited. My girlfriend is all I have left, and she is the sweetest, most amazing thing to ever happen to me...I just don't know what my next move can be...It's an impossible game to win, my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment