Saturday, August 15, 2009

Services

As you probably know by clicking here, I am currently offering a series of services in exchange for (possible) monetary compensation! On occasion, I will do things for free (notably for the MicroLua community - on things relating to MicroLua!), but most of the time, my translation rates are as follows:

  • English -> French: $0.01 USD / word
  • Spanish -> English: $0.02 USD / word
  • French -> English: $0.03 USD / word
  • Spanish -> French: $0.01 USD / word
  • German -> English $0.02 USD / word
  • German -> French $0.05 USD / word
Alternatively, if you are interested in tutoring, I am very flexible on both rates and times, and am even willing to do so online through a messenger or webcam chat. If all you need is help with homework, I am fully willing to help you for free (providing I know it!)

Me and my girlfriend are also providing art commissions. For examples of her artwork, please see this page. (Requests Sexual In Nature Are Acceptable) We will contact you as soon as possible, with an estimated release date, as well as to work out some details. (Keep in mind, if we have multiple commissions, it may be a while). Our rates are as follows:
  • Rough Sketches: $2 USD (Per Page)
  • Detailed Drawings: $5 USD (Per Page)
  • Colored Detailed Drawings: $10 USD (Per Page)
  • Detailed Colored Painting: $15 USD (Per Canvas)

For any and all service contact needs email me here (monkatx@gmail.com), noting what you need in the subject. If you cannot afford the rates we will discuss something, I am not one to turn my back on the public.

Payments preferred through Paypal, otherwise cash/check to Justin Hamilton at an address that will be given through email conversation after verifying that you are not a spam-o-matic!

No comments:

Post a Comment